Issues in focus
Based on the global drivers described earlier, the issues raised by stakeholders and the business environment, Volvo Group’s CSR managers have selected areas within CSR and sustainability that they believe are the most important.
These areas are:
- Health and safety at Volvo Group sites
- Product safety
- Traffic safety
- Availability of skilled workforce
- Employee training and development
- Air quality in urban areas
- Product related environmental issues
- Fuel efficient products
- Transport efficiency
- Business ethics
- Customer satisfaction
The above list is only a selection of issues in focus and the issues are not ranked by level of importance. There are other areas within CSR and sustainability that are important for the Volvo Group.