- In the fourth quarter, net sales decreased by 17% to SEK 71.8 billion (86.5). Adjusted for currency movements and acquired and divested units, sales decreased by 12%.
- The fourth quarter operating income amounted to SEK 1,121 M (6,955) including restructuring charges of SEK 990 M and a positive impact of SEK 254 M from the divestment of Volvo Aero.
- Operating margin in the fourth quarter was 1.6% (8.0).
- In the fourth quarter, basic and diluted earnings per share was SEK 0.39 (2.33).
- In the fourth quarter, operating cash flow in the Industrial Operations was positive in an amount of SEK 4.7 billion (10.7) primarily driven by a SEK 5.4 billion reduction in inventories.
Net financial debt reduced by SEK 12 billion and equal to 29% of equity in the Industrial Operations.
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 3.00 per share (3.00).
Volvo Group to become world’s largest heavy-duty truck manufacturer following strategic alliance with Chinese company Dongfeng Motor Group.