- In the fourth quarter net sales increased by 18% to SEK 86.5 billion (73.4). Adjusted for currency movements and acquired and divested units, sales increased by 20%. For the full year net sales increased by 17% to SEK 310.4 billion (264.7).
- The fourth quarter operating income amounted to SEK 6,955 M (5,518). Compared to the fourth quarter of 2010 changes in exchange rates had a negative impact of SEK 425 M. The full-year operating income was the highest to date and amounted to SEK 26.9 billion (18.0).
- Operating margin in the fourth quarter was 8.0% (7.5). The full-year operating margin was a record 8.7% (6.8).
- In the fourth quarter basic and diluted earnings per share amounted to SEK 2.33 (1.59). Full-year diluted earnings per share amounted to SEK 8.75 (5.36).
- In the fourth quarter operating cash flow in the Industrial Operations was positive in an amount of SEK 10.7 billion (15.1).
Return on shareholders’ equity of 23.1% in 2011 (16.0).
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 3.00 per share (2.50).