Report on the third quarter 2011
- In the third quarter, net sales increased by 15% to SEK 73.3 billion (64.0). Adjusted for currency movements and acquired and divested units, sales increased by 22%.
- The third quarter operating income amounted to SEK 5.8 billion (4.9). Operating margin was 7.9% (7.7). Compared to the third quarter of 2010, changes in exchange rates had a negative impact of approximately SEK 1.8 billion.
- In the third quarter, operating cash flow in the Industrial Operations was positive in an amount of SEK 2.2 billion (Neg: SEK 1.9 billion).
- In the third quarter, basic and diluted earnings per share amounted to SEK 1.89 (1.38).
- Return on shareholders’ equity of 22.1% on a rolling 12-month basis.