Information regarding Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of AB Volvo will be held in Göteborg in Lisebergshallen (entrance from Örgrytevägen) Wednesday, April 2, 2014, at 3:00 p.m. Doors to meeting hall open at 1.30 p.m.
Those who wish to participate must be recorded as shareholders in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB on March 27, 2014 and give notice of intention to attend the meeting, beginning March 4 and not later than March 27, 2014:
• by telephone, +46 8 402 90 76, notice of intention to attend the meeting could be given by telephone no later than 4.00 p.m. on March 27, 2014
• by mail addressed to AB Volvo (publ), "AGM",
P.O. Box 7841, SE-103 98 Stockholm, Sweden
• on AB Volvo's website www.volvogroup.com
When giving notice, shareholders should state their:
• personal registration number (corporate registration number)
• address and telephone number
• name and personal number (registration number) of the proxy, if any
• number of any accompanying assistant(s)
Shareholders who have trustee-registered shares should, in good time prior to March 27, 2014, request owner-registration, which could be temporary, at the bank or broker holding the shares.