The Volvo Group 2012
New strategy for the future
- Net sales declined by 2% to SEK 303.6 billion (310.4).
- Operating income amounted to SEK 17.6 billion (26.9).
- Operating margin decreased to 5.8% (8.7).
- Net debt in the Industrial Operations of 29.3% of shareholders' equity.
- Proposed dividend of SEK 3.00 per share (3.00).
- New strategy put in place.
- Volvo Aero divested.
- Extensive product renewal under way.
- New Volvo FH launched.
- In early 2013, an agreement to acquire 45% of Dongfeng Commercial Vehicles in China was signed.