Profitability, integrated offerings for dealers and customers, increased opportunities for profitable growth and leadership development – these are Volvo Financial Services’ (VFS) cornerstones in the new strategy for 2013-2015, according to VFS President, Martin Weissburg.
Five key focus areas will guide VFS to higher and measurable levels of performance as a key element of the Volvo Group’s success.
The direction outlined for VFS in the new strategy is more integrated and aligned with Group Trucks and the other Business Area strategies than ever before. As a result, VFS will play an increasingly important role in the delivery of the Volvo Group’s total customer solution.
The strategy provides a path to operational excellence, so that VFS operates with more speed and increased productivity. It will also guide on how to grow VFS’ offerings and market presence in the most profitable way.
Volvo Financial Services’ focus areas
- Strengthen customer and dealer partnerships throughout product lifecycle
- Capture profitable growth opportunities
- Drive operational excellence in support of efficient customer solutions
- Attract, develop and retain high-performing employees
- Optimize shareholder return on equity