Within the strategic area of Operational Excellence the future direction is:
- Lowering the product cost.
- Utilizing the global production capacity with regional support.
- Productivity increase in the industrial system to strengthen competitiveness.
- Focus on closer and more long-term cooperation with well-performing suppliers and take further advantage of large purchasing volumes.
- Reduce administration by fully utilizing the business units.
- Increase productivity in product development.
- Increase flexibility to be able to rapidly adapt the cost structure to changes in demand.
- Increase competency and diversity with strong employee commitment.